Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within fourteen days. The withdrawal period expires fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, takes physical possession of the last item.
Exercising the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) by post to the address: Ratatam – 52 rue gambetta – 59155 Faches-Thumesnil by telephone on +33 9 81 68 16 98 or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the sample withdrawal form, but this is not compulsory.
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
– Ratatam – 52 rue gambetta – 59155 Faches-Thumesnil – France
– I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract for the sale below:
– Ordered on ______________ / received on ______________
– Signature (only if this form is submitted on paper)
In order for the withdrawal period to be respected, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period. You will be responsible for the direct cost of returning your order.
Consequences of the right of withdrawal
You must return the goods to Ratatam – 52 rue gambetta – 59155 Faches Thumesnil without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days after you have informed us of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
This deadline is deemed to have been met if you return the goods before the fourteen-day period has expired.
In the event of your withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen, where applicable, a delivery method other than the less expensive standard delivery method offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will make the refund using the same method of payment you used for the original transaction, unless you expressly agree to a different method; in any event, this refund will not incur any costs for you.
We may defer reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever comes first.
You are only liable for the depreciation of the good resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the good.
Exception to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
– contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
– contracts for the supply of goods likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
– contracts for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
– contracts for the supply of goods which, after delivery and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
– contracts for the supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;